52/280 Handford Road, TAIGUM QLD 4018
ALL PROPERTY ENQUIRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING “EMAIL AGENT”
Walking distance to major city bus stops and minute access to Boondall Train Station, the Gateway Motorway and surrounded by an abundance of reputable schools. This well positioned 2 level Townhouse showcases….
Convenient townhouse in quiet complex.
52/280 HANDFORD ROAD, TAIGUM
Without rival this stylish townhome is the perfect place to start out or wind down. With many unique features others don’t have, such as an abundance of visitor parking, direct access to parkland & two private complex pools, this home’s offerings are matched only by its central, yet secluded locale. Situated moments to every convenience, this home has all the heart could desire.
– 3 good size bedrooms
– Private courtyard
– Security screens throughout
– NBN connected
– Visitor parking available
– 2 in-ground swimming pools in complex
– Pedestrian access to parkland
– Close to local shops & public transport
This townhouse offers:
– Bedroom one is the home’s master bedroom. This good size room features ensuite, carpeted flooring, split system air conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robe, security screens and blinds.
– Bedrooms two and three are both good size rooms feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans, built-in-robes, security screens and roll-down blinds.
– Bathroom one is the home’s main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower over bath combo, single vanity and toilet.
– Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiles flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The functional kitchen adjoins the home’s dining area, and looks out to the private courtyard. Features include:
– Tiled flooring
– 4 burner electric cooktop
– LG dishwasher
– Good storage and bench space
The home features spacious living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family’s needs including:
– Lounge room features timber-look flooring, security screen and blinds.
– Dining area adjoins the home’s kitchen and features timber-look flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the private courtyard.
– Outdoor entertaining to enjoy all year round. The private courtyard is a great size and located off the home’s dining area. With a sizable paved area and garden beds, this is a great place to enjoy some outdoor living.
– The secure single lock-up garage features remote entry door with and laundry facility with washtub.
– The complex consists of two in-ground swimming pools, the closest of which being only four doors away, to enjoy our amazing QLD summers.
– 85m to pedestrian access to parkland
– 265m to Bus Stop – Handford Road
– 300m to Taigum State Primary School
– 640m to Taigum Village Shopping Centre
– 930m to Train Station – Carseldine
– 1.1km to Taigum Square Shopping Mall
– 9.1km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
– 13.4km to Brisbane CBD
– Council rates: $415.96pq approx.
– Strata rates: $806.97pq approx.
The suburb is also lucky enough to be home to the extensive Boondall Wetlands Park. The Environmental Centre hosts various events and has boardwalks through the park. Boondall locals have easy access to the Sunshine Coast with the Gateway Motorway nearby and there is both a Boondall and North Boondall train station
Furthermore there’s local shopping at Sue’s Korner on Sandgate Road and Banyo Village on St Vincents Road. And it’s only a short drive to Deagon Plaza and Sandgate Shopping Complex.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
Property Type Townhouse
Contract Type -