5 Flinders Street, LOGAN CENTRAL QLD 4114
LJ Gilland Real Estate ENGLISH, SPANISH AND CHINESE SPEAKING PROPERTY PROFESSIONALS! WORD OF MOUTH AND CLIENT REFERRAL PROPERTY PROFESSIONALS ESTABLISHED 1996.
AT A GLANCE
• Property management & Sales of Tenanted Investment Properties is our Speciality – Core Business.
• Individual solutions to fit our client’s needs
• Body corporate management
• Competitive Commission Rates
• LET FEE FOR REFERRALS, We are a business built on 35 years of Referrals.
• NO Lease Renewal & Comparable Market Analysis’ Fees/Charges
• PHOTOS TAKEN ON ENTRY, tenants are shown about safety switches and water mains etc. We meet all tenants on site.
• Hands-on approach to all Property Investment Management Matters.
****EXCELLENT LOCATION**** https://ljgrealestate.com.au/rental/5-flinders-street-logan-central-qld-4114-2/
In a cul-de-sac location with properties tightly held and rarely offered for lease, this well cared for highset home with ample downstairs space and renovated features so close to everything is definitely not one to be missed!
Boasting a South facing sunroom which allows plenty of natural light inside.
UPSTAIRS has 3 bedrooms – 2 with built in cupboards and a kitchen fully loaded with plenty of cupboard/pantry space! Internal stairs connect both levels. ** Airconditioning**
DOWNSTAIRS has an extra spacious rumpus lounge area and 2nd bathroom.
582 sqm block
*Close to Woodridge Train Station – only 450m away
*Close to Woodridge State Primary School directly across on the other side of the road
*Close to Logan Central’s major shopping centre just over 1km away
*Close to Logan Central’s major busway connection within walking distance only 5 minutes away
At LJ Gilland Real Estate, we treat tenants how you would like to be treated and make sure our property managers do the same.
Sensational position – less than 30 mins from Brisbane CBD & only 60km to the beaches of the gold coast…not to mention the train station, Logan Central Plaza, schools, sporting facilities, clubs etc…everything is convenient from here.
Located within easy reach of local schools, shops and public transport, the access-to-amenities box is well-ticked for this solid home.
**Logan Central – ideal spot between Brisbane and the Gold Coast**Logan City is situated only 25 km from Brisbane and as Logan city is just north of the Gold Coast it has much to offer the visitor. You can visit one of the many parks along the Logan River and in close proximity is the Kingston Butter Factory which is now a museum and art centre, Daisy Hill Koala Park or Springwood Environmental Park. Logan has great shopping facilities in many areas of the city as well as great restaurants, bistros and cafes.
* Families with kids
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavour to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiry.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, TRANSPORT AND SHOPPING CENTRES
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 582 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Close to Schools
- TRANSPORT AND SHOPPING CENTRES Boasting a South facing sun room which allows plenty of natural light inside
- upstairs has 3 bedrooms - 2 with built in cupboards and a kitchen fully loaded with plenty of cupboard/pantry space! Internal stairs connect both levels
- which will make you the envy of family and friends when the days of scorching hot Queensland Summers come around!
Property Type House
Contract Type -
Location LOGAN CENTRAL
Size 582 m2