37 Manor Crescent, WAKERLEY QLD 4154
ALL PROPERTY ENQUIRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING “EMAIL AGENT”
If applying for this property using 1Form, please email to email@example.com; alternatively,
download a rental application from http://ljgrealestate.com.au/rental-application/
Enjoy living close to all amenities and in a sort after peaceful area. When the position is a priority and you are looking for a Great home & Great neighbourhood then this is it!
This well presented home features:
* 4 bedrooms.
* Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-robe.
* Open plan tiled family/kitchen area with dishwasher.
* AIRCONDITIONED Formal carpeted combined dining/lounge area.
* Main bathroom.
* Laundry in the garage.
* Double garage.
* Built-ins in bedrooms.
* Ceiling fans.
* Pets negotiation upon application.
* UBD: 162 Q20
This appealing family home in the heart of Wakerley represents great value with its prime position being just a short walk to Gumdale State School and Eastside Village Shopping. Enjoy the comfort of multiple entertaining spaces, and four good sized bedrooms. Step outside to an entertaining patio which flows to a great sized backyard for the children and pets to play.
– Formal lounge/dining area plus a family room which flows outdoors
– Impeccable stainless steel kitchen placed in the heart of the home
– Four bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– King-sized master bedroom includes a stylish dual vanity ensuite
– Good sized fully fenced level backyard
– Double remote garage, sleek main bathroom with separate bath
– Elevated north facing position captures continuous bay breezes
– Wakerley Park and Eastside Village Shopping a short walk away
The home is near the in-demand Gumdale State School and also within walking distance to local shops, parks and transport.
At LJ Gilland Real Estate, we treat tenants how you would like to be treated and make sure our property managers do the same.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavour to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiry.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 491 m²
- Floor Area is 200 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- good sized fully fenced level backyard - Double lock-up garade
- sleek main bathroom with separate bath - Elevated north facing position captures continuous bay breezes - Wakerley Park and Eastside Village Shopping a short walk away
Property Type House
Contract Type -
Size 200 m2