4/58 Groth Road BOONDALL, QLD 4034
PROPERTY ENQUIRIES CAN BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING “EMAIL AGENT”
Or call 07 3263 6085 today and speak with our friendly staff to arrange a mutually convenient time to inspect! Three bedroom homes with a very low body corp are always high in demand!
Walking distance to major city bus stops and minute access to Boondall Train Station, the Gateway Motorway and surrounded by an abundance of reputable schools. This well positioned 2 level Townhouse showcases….
* Air-conditioned tiled lounge/dining room with TV connection
* Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and dishwasher
* Good size bedroom with double built-in robe and TV connection
* Shower and toilet
* Security screens
* Storage space underneath stairs
* 2 x bedrooms with TV connection and double built-in robes.
* Single remote garage with laundry
* Low maintenance courtyard with shade cloth
* Ceiling fans
* Telephone connection in kitchen and bedroom.
* Front garden maintained by body corporate
* Approximately to CBD – 20km.
LOW BODY CORPORATE FEES:- ADMIN $218.75 P/QTR; SINKING FUND $109.38 P/QTR Approximately
CURRENTLY TENANTED $370 P/W
LEASED TILL 05-08-2018 – GREAT TENANT IN PLACE!
RATES $374.60 APPROX
WATER $226.61 APPROX
YEAR BUILT 2001
Situated close to Nudgee College as well as local shops and transport, with easy access to the Gateway. Boondall State School is close by and only minutes to Taigum Centro and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centres. Boondall’s biggest drawcard is the Brisbane Entertainment Centre (BEC). Not only is it a great place to see international musicians, shows and sporting events, it’s also a bit of a secret picnic area.
The suburb is also lucky enough to be home to the extensive Boondall Wetlands Park. The Environmental Centre hosts various events and has boardwalks through the park. Boondall locals have easy access to the Sunshine Coast with the Gateway Motorway nearby and there is both a Boondall and North Boondall train station
Furthermore, there’s local shopping at Sue’s Korner on Sandgate Road and Banyo Village on St Vincents Road. And it’s only a short drive to Deagon Plaza and Sandgate Shopping Complex.
Distance to Zillmere Train Station – 2.2km.
Distance to Westfield Chermside – 5.5km
Distance to Taigum Shopping Centre – 1.6km
Distance to Boondall State School – 1.5km
Recapping:- Attention All First Home Buyers or Investors…
Superb and versatile townhouse located close to all amenities; including public transport and shopping centres. This ideal home is spacious, well maintained and it has that real homely feel. There is a beautiful courtyard with an undercover alfresco area and parking for two cars. This property will sell quickly so get your running shoes on.
Three spacious bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes. Two rooms upstairs and one bedroom downstairs.
Master Bedroom with air conditioning and ensuite.
Spacious lounge and dining room
Large covered patio area
Single auto garage with parking for an extra car plus visitor parking
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 173 m²
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Built-in Wardrobes Pay TV Access Dishwasher Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning Close Schools
- Golf Courses
- Nudgee College
- Prince Charles Hospital & Holy Spirit Hospital.
- Public Transport and Shopping Centres Centrally located with quick and easy access to the M1 North and South and the Gateway Motorway
- recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
- St Josephs College
- the Brisbane Airport
Property Type Townhouse
Contract Type exclusive
Size 173 m2