65 Richards Street LOGANLEA, QLD 4131
*****LEASED LEASED LEASED***** OPEN HOME CANCELLED!
***** NO NEED TO REGISTER – ALL PROPERTY ENQUIRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING “EMAIL AGENT” OR YOU CAN CONTACT CARLOS DEBELLO VIA TEXT OR PHONE ON 0400 833 800 TO DISCUSS THE RENT & ALSO ARRANGE A MORE PERSONALISED RENTAL INSPECTION*****
If applying for this property using 1Form, please email to email@example.com
Within walking distance to the local schools, parks, city council bus stop plus the local shops. Set back from the street and on a large, flat block, this AIR CONDITIONED 4 bedroom family home with Study Features:
* Tiled Entry with timber look, AIR CONDITIONED lounge room with a ceiling fan that flows through to the open plan meals and kitchen area.
* The kitchen has space for a double door fridge and comes equipped with electric cooking, dishwasher, large pantry and ceiling fan.
* 4 Spacious bedrooms & Study with 2 bathrooms plus an additional separate toilet. all good sized bedrooms have double built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom offers another room with air con that can be used as an office or a nursery.
* Ensuite bathroom is in as new condition and the main bathroom offers a bath and a separate toilet (3 toilets total).
* Master bedroom also has a great walk-in wardrobe/room that can very well be used as an office or a cosy nursery. This area then flows into a spacious ensuite with opaque glass bricks that allows for plenty of natural light!
* Huge functional laundry with two double linen cupboards.
* Plenty of storage.
* SOLAR POWER AND HOT WATER
**PETS UPON APPLICATION**
* Beautifully manicured landscaped gardens.
* Garden shed, double garage with auto door and internal access and a double carport.
* Roller Awnings
At LJ Gilland Real Estate, we treat tenants how you would like to be treated and make sure our property managers do the same.
The home on acreage is so handy for all amenities, close to schools, transport, and shops; plus easy access to Brisbane CBD and Gold Coast Beaches.
Loganlea offers a wide range of lifestyle and entertainment facilities. Sporting facilities for a wide range of pursuits are provided by the Logan City Council as well as public parkland. Greater Union Birch Carroll and Coyle cinemas are located in Logan, at Loganholme and Browns Plains. Organisations such as Logan City Recreational & Sporting Club Inc and the South Brisbane & Logan Sports Clubs offer a range of recreational amenities.
Driving distance to train station connecting to either Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The Logan City Bus Service is a local facility and also has connections to Brisbane.
Nearest major shopping facility: Marsden Park Shopping Centre, anchored by Coles. The area is also serviced with convenience stores. Also a short drive to Hyperdome Shopping Centre and Waterford Plaza. Schools also nearby such as Waterford West Primary School, Loganlea High, Waterford Primary School.
• Waterford West State School 1.07 km
• Marsden State High School 1.31 km
• Marsden State School 1.94 km
• The Centre Education Programme 2.26 km
• Loganlea State High School 2.33 km
Year Built: 1990
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavour to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiry.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 3349 m²
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- a garden shed
- anchored by Coles. The area is also serviced with convenience stores. Also a short drive to Hyperdome Shopping Centre and Waterford Plaza. Schools also nearby such as Waterford West Primary School
- Ceiling Fan
- Close to Schools
- double garage with auto door and internal access and a double carport. Great location
- flat block
- Loganlea High
- lots of storage space
- solar hot water system
- solar panels to feed back into Tariff. Great Size Family Home Set back from the street and on a large
- this large 4 bedroom family home has everything your family could need! From the moment you drive in the driveway you will be impressed by the well maintained gardens and the extra parking for boats
- Waterford Primary School.
Property Type House
Contract Type -
Size 3349 m2