54/3 Jackson Street, KALLANGUR QLD 4503
Modern AIRCON home located in a secured estate-inground pool-Walk to Shops
***** ALL PROPERTY ENQUIRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING “EMAIL AGENT” *****
54/34 Duffield Road Kallangur QLD 4503 (54/3 Jackson Street, Kallangur QLD 4503)
If applying for this property using 1Form, please email to email@example.com
Features include open plan air-conditioned living & modern kitchen with stainless appliances.
The master bedroom features a built-in robe & ceiling fan. The bathroom is located off the main bedroom & contains the laundry, toilet & a shower.
Close to all Amenities
* Air-conditioned 2 Bedroom end unit,
* 1 Bathroom
* Quality kitchen with 2 bowl sink, and an electric cooktop/range hood,
* Ceiling fans throughout,
* Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms,
* Internal laundry,
* Private courtyard off lounge at front with gate to the pathway.
* Tropical pool and BBQ area in the complex
* Undercover carport – Driveway access from 3 Jackson St, Kallangur
* Security screens to all windows and sliding doors,
* Fold-out clothesline,
* Located just minutes from Woolworths, Kallangur Tavern, ABC Childcare, and local shops,
* Rail, bus and public transport at your doorstep, and North Lakes 2klm away
* Walking distance to the Train Station – ONE STATION TO UNIVERSITY!
* Bus stop at front of the building
* Minutes to the Bruce Highway
* Short walk to Kallangur Fair shopping centre
* North Lakes Westfield shopping centre 2kms
Kallangur is a hot spot based on its infrastructure and location, with ease of access to Westfields, Ikea and Costco in the North lakes precinct.
Vehicle entry is via Jackson Street or pedestrian access via Duffield Road entrance.
**PLEASE NOTE** You will locate this complex by driving down Duffield Rd Kallangur, turning into Azalea Ct, Turning left into Oakview Ct and by turning left onto Jackson St.
Kallangur State School Primary Government 0.24 km
Dakabin State School Primary Government 1.42 km
Murrumba State Secondary College Secondary Government 1.90 km
Undurba State School Primary Government 1.97 km
Living Faith Lutheran Primary School Primary Independent 2.09 km
****At LJ Gilland Real Estate, we treat tenants how you would like to be treated and make sure our property managers do the same.****
Please note that the Real Estate industry is now required to use the Check-in QLD app for registering attendees at open homes/inspections by appointment. If you have not yet downloaded the ‘Check-in QLD’ app please download it prior to attending a viewing so that you can register onsite quickly using the QR Code.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavour to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiry.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Situated in a centrally located sought after complex
- this is a great property close to all amenities but it won't be available for long.
Property Type House
Contract Type -