32 Musgrave Street, NORTH LAKES QLD 4509
ALL PROPERTY ENQUIRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE http://www.ljgrealestate.com.au BY CLICKING “EMAIL AGENT”
Located in Crestwood estate of North Lakes, it is now time for someone else to enjoy this lovely home. All rooms are spacious and have built-in wardrobes. The backyard is a good size for the kids to run around in or entertaining friends.
Set among the quiet leafy streets in a prestigious estate of North Lakes, away from congestion this well-presented home will keep you cool this summer.
* Air Conditioned tiled Open plan family/dining/kitchen area with dishwasher
* 3 bedrooms with built-ins and Ceiling fans
* Master bedroom With en-suite and 2 Built-ins
* Main bathroom with separate bath
* Remote single garage with access to backyard
* Covered pergola.
* AIRCOND in living area replaced less than 2 years ago
* Dishwasher replaced less than 2 years ago
* Electric hot water system replace less than 2 years ago
* 336m2 block with single gate side access
* Year Built 2004
* Low Maintenance backyard with tranquil native-style landscaping
* Living 104.1 m2
* Garage 23 m2
* Pergola 9.3 m2
* Total Area 138.4 m2
With the Mango Hill train line now OPEN and IKEA … there is so much potential … do not delay your inspection – this home is excellent value for money.
From beautiful lakes to great shopping, parks, 3 schools, 6 childcare centres, a pool, cinemas, entertainment, a library, an 18 hole championship golf course, and health facilities, everything is right here at North Lakes.
For communities to be liveable, they need to be smart, healthy, connected and importantly, affordable:-
North Lakes Provide opportunities for community interaction:
• Parks, cafés, walkways, schools, children’s playgrounds, cycleways
• Community programs, like parents’ groups and exercise classes, for community connection and physical exercise.
North Lakes is a well-designed neighbourhood:
• Smart design, with places that are walkable
• Carefully planned community close to childcare, schools, retail, parks and playgrounds
• Access to employment, transport and health facilities.
• key infrastructure such as playgrounds, schools, public transport, parks,
• outdoor exercise stations
• Proven to generate high levels of resident satisfaction and community pride.
This beautiful home is extremely liveable and offers the lucky new owner the opportunity to add their own touches in the future.
This property is walking distance to North Lake’s sports ground. North Lakes Estate itself is acclaimed for its abundance of other features some of which include the numerous lakes, bikeways, walkways, private and public schooling, daycare facilities, Westfield Shopping Centre, public transport, Sporting and Community Facility Centres and Business Centers. You are also only minutes away from Westfield, IKEA and the new Mango Hill train station.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 336 m²
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Bunnings Easy access to Bruce Highway and Mango Hill train station
- Close to parks Short walk to 2 schools Short walk to local shops Minutes' drive to Westfield
Property Type House
Contract Type -
Location NORTH LAKES
Size 336 m2