2 Ottawa Street WESTLAKE, QLD 4074
ALL PROPERTY ENQUIRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING “EMAIL AGENT”
If applying for this property using 1Form, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Bedroom Home situated on a corner block within close proximity to sought-after schools, Middle Park & Mt Ommaney Shopping Centres, Restaurants, Transport and much more.
* 3 Bedrooms (All with built-ins) Perfectly designed for entertaining.
* Bathroom has just been renovated. Separate Toilet.
* All 3 Bedrooms are located on the same side of the house away from the kitchen/lounge and dining area,
* Master Bedroom is air-conditioned.
* New Parquetry flooring in hallway and formal dining room.
* The living areas of the house flow on from each other
* Carpeted formal lounge.
* Large centrally located Courtyard.
* Fully Fenced.
* Pets upon application.
Walk to Riverside parkland, Primary school and bus service. Located in quiet Westlake location.
The Centenary Suburbs are in demand and this home has everything you could wish for and more. Set in a lovely quiet enclave in Westlake.
Close to all local amenities, shops, schools and public transport. Mt Ommaney shopping centre and access to the CBD just a short drive away.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 690 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- ADDITIONAL FEATURE - CORNER BLOCK. DOUBLE GARAGE. PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING. A/C IN BEDROOM.Walk to Riverside parkland
- Primary school and bus service. Located in quiet Westlake location.
Property Type House
Contract Type -
Size 690 m2