10/30 Jordan Street GREENSLOPES, QLD 4120
***** NO NEED TO REGISTER – ALL PROPERTY ENQUIRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING “EMAIL AGENT” OR YOU CAN CONTACT CARLOS DEBELLO VIA TEXT OR PHONE ON 0400 833 800 TO DISCUSS THE RENT & ALSO ARRANGE A MORE PERSONALISED RENTAL INSPECTION*****
If applying for this property using 1Form, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Near new 2 bed unit that has been completed to the highest standard with both functionality and design in mind. This property is a must-inspect and is sure to impress upon inspection with features including -:
* Large main bedroom with walk through wardrobe and sleek ensuite
* Generously sized second bedroom with built in robes
* Open plan living area
* Sleek kitchen with good bench and cupboard space, modern appliances including a dishwasher
* Entertain or relax on the rear deck with a lovely leafy outlook
* Large main bathroom with shower over bath
* Ceiling fans and AC to breeze through Summer
* Single lock up, remote garage
This property is situated perfectly to take complete advantage of the surrounding amenities, including local parks and schools, public transport and cafes. Just a short commute to the local highway access point ensuring the very best of Brisbane is at your fingertips.
***Close to City/Free-way/BCC transport and more***
The area offers easy access to hospitals, parks, shopping centres, schools and great access to main arterial roads. Greenslopes offers an outstanding lifestyle with excellent capital growth potential.
Other outstanding features:
The complex is wired for NBN
Prep to Year 6 – Greenslopes State School
Year 7 to Year 12 – Cavendish Road State High School
Walking distance to Greenslopes Hospital
Walking distance to Greenslopes Shopping Centre
Walking distance to Roseglen Street Park
Short drive to IGA Marketplace Greenslopes
Close proximity to the Stones Corner café / restaurant dining precinct
Easy access to south-east freeway and excellent public transport, with an express busway allowing hassle-free efficient travel in and out of the CBD. Greenslopes Busway Station is less than 10 minutes walk away. Stones Corner shops, restaurants and cafes are all nearby.
The Greenslopes Busway Station, in Greenslopes, Queensland Australia, is part of the South East Busway served by TransLink bus routes. It is in Zone 2 of the TransLink integrated public transport system.
A short walk to the Greenslopes hospital, and a stone’s throw away from the Greenslopes shopping centre and Stones Corner cafe precinct and retail outlets.
Easy access to south-east freeway and excellent public transport, with an express busway allowing hassle-free efficient travel in and out of the CBD. A short walk to the Greenslopes hospital and a stone’s throw away from the Greenslopes shopping centre and Stones Corner cafe precinct and retail outlets.
At LJ Gilland Real Estate, we treat tenants how you would like to be treated and make sure our property managers do the same.
1 Parking Spaces
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavour to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiry.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- heaps of cupboards and counter space
- Large High ceilings Living areas leading onto entertaining Balcony
- large second B/room with built -in robes Custom Kitchen with pantry & Dishwasher
- laundry adjacent to kitchen. Shops & Transport are 2mins walk away.
- restaurants and cafes are all nearby. Conveniently located in a quiet leafy part of GREENSLOPES close to SHOPS
- secured car parking
- TRANSPORT & the CITY You will want for nothing with ducted air conditioning & Fans
- Walk-in robes & ensuited main bedrooms
- with an express bus way allowing hassle free efficient travel in and out of the CBD. Greenslopes Busway Station is less than 10 minutes walk away. Stones Corner shops
Property Type Unit
Contract Type -