4 Yovan Court, LOGANLEA QLD 4131
Picture Perfect Air con 4 Bed Family Home on large 755 sqm block.
**ALL PROPERTY ENQUIRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING “EMAIL AGENT”***
EXCEPTIONAL BUYING FOR INVESTOR OR FIRST HOME BUYER!
Local amenities add to the suburb’s charm!!
Privately secluded on one of the quiet streets of Loganlea this beautiful low-set brick home has a combination of value, position and presentation. Located in a leafy quiet street this property features:
* 4 carpeted bedrooms (3 with mirrored built-ins).
* Air-conditioned Master bedroom has en-suite and walk-in-robe.
* Air-conditioned open plan tiled dining/living/kitchen with dishwasher, stainless appliances, and telephone and
* Laundry in the garage.
* Double remote garage.
* Covered outdoor entertainment area.
* Ceiling fans throughout.
* Security screens.
* Side gate access.
* Large size yard.
* Water tank.
* UBD: Map:262 G6.
LAND SIZE 755 SQM
4 Yovan house area
Living Area: 128.8 Sqm
Garage: 40.6 Sqm
Porch: 2.7 Sqm
Outdoor Living: 16.4 Sqm
TOTAL: 188.5 Sqm
LOW TO MEDIUM DENSITY
RATES Approx $462.65 p/qtr
WATER Approx $358.90 p/qtr
Situated on a large 755 SQM block of land, this family home ticks so many boxes for a family needing space, comfort, and modern convenience. The home offers 2 separate living areas, an open alfresco area overlooking the lush gardens, 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a stunning sparkling gourmet kitchen as the central hub of the home. All of the spacious bedrooms have built-ins and fans, with the master suite housing a bathroom and air-conditioned. Spacious and private outdoor entertaining area.
Inspections by Appointment
Limited photos supplied due to tenancy privacy.
The home is easy to maintain and is so handy for all amenities, making it a great investment! Close to schools, transport, and shops; plus easy access to Brisbane CBD and Gold Coast Beaches. Loganlea offers a wide range of lifestyle and entertainment facilities. Sporting facilities for a wide range of pursuits are provided by the Logan City Council as well as public parkland. Greater Union Birch Carroll and Coyle cinemas are located in Logan, at Loganholme and Browns Plains. Organisations such as Logan City Recreational & Sporting Club Inc and the South Brisbane & Logan Sports Clubs offer a range of recreational amenities.
Driving distance to train station connecting to either Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The Logan City Bus Service is a local facility and also has connections to Brisbane.
Nearest major shopping facility: Marsden Park Shopping Centre, anchored by Coles. The area is also serviced with convenience stores. Also a short drive to Hyperdome Shopping Centre and Waterford Plaza. Schools also nearby such as Waterford West Primary School, Loganlea High, Waterford Primary School.
-A life of convenience is guaranteed with such a sought-after location
– Walk to local parks and playgrounds for the kids to run free
– Moments from the Meadowbrook Golf Club for a day on the fairway
– Close to Griffith University, Logan Campus and Logan Hospital
– Minutes from Loganlea station and Loganlea State High School
– Easy access to the Logan Motorway and the M1
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 755 m²
- Floor Area is 188 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- and shops; plus easy access to Brisbane CBD and Gold Coast Beaches.
- Logan Campus and Logan Hospital - Minutes from Loganlea station and Loganlea State High School - Easy access to the Logan Motorway and the M1 Close to schools
Property Type House
Contract Type exclusive
Size 188 m2