36 Grand Terrace WATERFORD, QLD 4133
For SaleOffers over $390,000
***INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT**** ALL PROPERTY ENQUIRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING “EMAIL AGENT” *****
EXCEPTIONAL BUYING FOR AN ASTUTE INVESTOR OR FIRST HOME BUYER!
Located in Woodlands Estate opposite inviting outdoor facilities and within walking distance to well-respected Canterbury College, walking tracks, sporting areas and a short drive to Holmview Shopping Centre.
This modern family home features handpicked quality inclusions throughout and offers a spacious, sun-filled style of living. There are dog off-leash areas nearby and there is also lots of street parking & wide roads. You’ll enjoy relaxed alfresco living on the generous covered patio, and the large fenced yard offers plenty of space for an active family lifestyle.
* Spacious tiled open plan living
* Fully equipped modern galley style kitchen with quality stainless-steel appliances
* Separate lounge area with air conditioning
* Four (4) well-appointed rooms complimented by ceiling fans
* Airconditioned Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Remaining three spacious bedrooms with built-in
* Modern bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Separate toilet
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Security screens throughout
* Great undercover tiled alfresco entertainment area with ceiling fan
* Remote double garage door with access to the backyard
*The garage entry to 36 Grand Terrace, Waterford is VIA Frankland Avenue (next to 43 Frankland Ave)
* Water tank
Ceiling fans throughout
Close To Schools
Close To Shops
This property is ideally located in a popular family-friendly neighbourhood with your choice of quality schools within easy reach. This exceptional property comes coupled with a truly enviable location; minutes walk to Parklands, Canterbury College, Transport, Holmview Shopping Centre and conveniently positioned just 35 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD or the Gold Coast.
Near Willow Rise Park, the District Park, Parkfront Terrace Park, and a short drive to Holmview Train Station, Edens Landing Train Station for an easy commute, and Waterford Plaza. A convenient low maintenance lifestyle is on offer, providing an excellent opportunity for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor! The nearby Logan River is great for boat lovers. North Stradbroke Island is an easy day trip, and you can drive to the Gold Coast in less than an hour.
If you are looking for a family home that has been finished to the finest detail, then the property you have been waiting for is now on the market. This perfect package is nestled in the Woodlands Estate just minutes away from your local Woolworths and other shops.
Limited photos supplied due to tenancy privacy.
Currently leased till 17th August 2019, to great tenants at $410 per week.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 572 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- 3 mins to Canterbury College or a short drive to - Trinity College and many others. Close to parks
- Air Conditioning
- and the nearby Logan River is great for boat lovers. North Stradbroke Island is an easy day trip
- and you can drive to the Gold Coast in less than an hour.Only a short drive to the M1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Canterbury College
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Holmview Shopping Centre and conveniently positioned just 35 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD or the Gold Coast. Gold Coast and Brisbane about 30- 40 minutes drive away.
- including Holmview Central
- shopping centres
- The Hyperdome etc.This exceptional property comes coupled with a truly enviable location; minutes walk to Parklands
Property Type House
Contract Type exclusive
Size 572 m2