3/30 Tamar Street ANNERLEY, QLD 4103
**ALL PROPERTY ENQUIRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING “EMAIL AGENT”**
**OPEN HOME SATURDAY 24-02-2018 FROM 10:00AM – 10:30AM**
SENSATIONAL OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS IMMACULATE AIR-CONDITIONED TOWNHOUSE!
Take a look at the long list of benefits this elevated spacious multi-level townhouse style unit feature and you can start to imagine the lifestyle that awaits:-
* Air-conditioned open plan tiled Family/Dining/Kitchen area with BRAND NEW CURTAINS!
* Large covered balcony with views.
* Enviable Kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including Electric Cooktop & Dishwasher.
* Laundry with clothes dryer.
** BRAND NEW CARPET **
* 2 generous Bedrooms with built ins.
* Master Bedroom has En-suite with Bath, Air conditioned.
* Main bathroom.
* Low maintenance Courtyard.
* Secure underground parking for 2 Cars, Access is through Tamar Street.
* Individual access to car park.
* Visitors parking for 3 cars.
This freshly painted complex of 7 units was built in 2004.
This Affordable home on Annerley/Dutton Park border has been lovingly cared for and eagerly awaits a new owner to enjoy its city fringe lifestyle whilst relaxing to watch the sunset over the mountains and the panoramic river views. The bedrooms, main with ensuite, are generous and the second bedroom is large enough for a double bed. There is just so much value to offer here! With features so often missing in this price range. Body Corporate allow one small domestic pet as long as all By Law guidelines are followed.
RATES:$374.60 P/QTR+ WATER $275 P/QTR Approx
BODY CORPORATE FEES: Admin $577.50 from 1/01/2018 per quarter and Sinking $700.00 from 1/01/2018 per quarter.
LAND SIZE: 153 M2
UBD MAP: 179, R2
Close proximity to:
• Walking distance to Fairfield & Dutton Park Train Station.
• Approx 5 Minutes from the City.
. PA Hospital.
. Convenience and grocery stores.
. Green bridge.
Junction Park State School Primary Government 0.96 km
St Ita’s Regional Primary School Primary Catholic 0.97 km
Dutton Park State School Primary Government 1.00 km
Narbethong State Special School Combined Government 1.27 km
Buranda State School Primary Government 1.27 km
With such magic views and space and position rarely found, this is definitely one to see before you buy. Call today because tomorrow may be too late!
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, L J Gilland Real Estate Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- * CITY FRINGE LIFESTYLE WITH A RARE COMBINATION OF VIEWS OF RIVER & MOUNTAINS
- GREEN BRIDGE
- PA HOSPITAL & SHOPS.WALK TO TRAIN; CITY FRINGE LIVING;SHOPPING CENTRES
Property Type Unit
Contract Type exclusive